Saturday, April 16, 2016



            Updates #2: Falcons!

 1)              Hi Jammers, Pine here, and with the new updates! Sorry i didn't post the day they were released, I had some account issues. As you can see by my first screenshot, falcons have made it to jamaa! How exciting?! When I get just a few more diamonds, I'll record a video of me getting a falcon.


2)              New to the diamond shop, this amazing flower armor has released! How pretty! Also, now, us jammers can host now up to 8 different kinds of parties! How cool!




3) Pt. A             Also, to celebrate earth day, Animal Jam has posted Earth Day banners around jamaa! I bet they some interesting facts about earth day this year! And, since falcons have been welcomed to jamaa, a video, "Blown Away"  has been added to the updates! The video can be watched on my blog, down below, on 3), Part B.



3) Pt. B              Here  is the falcons video, "Blown Away" !


4) Also, sadly, deer have left jamaa! Me myself bought a deer before they left, what about you? Can't you wait until they come back? I can't!




                       -Pine 

No comments:

Post a Comment