Saturday, April 9, 2016





            230 Blog Views Party!                                                            (Coming Soon!)


                Pine here, and with some special, and exciting news!
             I have gotten so many views in the short amount of time
             I have made this blog, and were so close to 200 views! So,
             I have decided, at 230 blog views, I'm going to be hosting a
             party in my den for everyone to attend and enjoy! Everyone
             is allowed to attend, and I might even take selfies of you                  and me at the party, and record it live! You all have been so              amazing so far, and if we can make this happen before the                month is over, I will be secretly taking a snapshot of me                    and a random jammer at the party (I will tell the lucky                      jammer before I do it), and I will make a banner of us, and                post it on my blog! How cool would that be?! Thank you                  all for being so amazing! -Pine



             **Important Info: This party will only be taking part in
                 Animal Jam, so if you dont play, and you wish to attend,
                 you can either hang out with me in the live comments, or
                 you can make a new jammer account! All new jammer 
                 accounts are free, but they require some personal info, 
                 and if you want some certain features, they may require
                 membership. Memberships are NOT free, and cost 
                 REAL money. Thank you, -Pine** 














No comments:

Post a Comment